Many thanks to all clubs for completing the recent survey regarding planning for 2021.
From the survey results we are thrilled to share that we expect to create up to two more divisions as well as backfill existing divisions, to support all clubs looking to enter new teams for 2021.
We now wish to lock these draft plans. Key officials from each club have been requested to update us if there is information we have not captured correctly from the survey or gaps in the data that can be updated. All clubs have until the 30th November to make any final amends or updates to the attached document.
Note: we may refresh this document week to week based on updates received so the latest version will always be posted here.
All clubs are requested to:
- make a last and final review of your team entries based on your latest planning
- review ground usage plans; in particular any TBCs will need to be replaced with a default ground for us to use for the purposes of fixture creation
- review ground share plans and close conversations with respective clubs in this regard and advise us on those agreements
We will accept amends & changes to the master document until the 30th November at which point the Leagues will use the data provided to create the final division set up and the full fixture list for 2021.
Our current working assumptions are that:
- 1st and 2nd XI fixtures will still mirror original 2020 fixtures, as already advised, if possible once any incremental ground shares are understood
- 3rd, 4th and 5th XI fixtures are likely to need to be regenerated in full with the addition of two new divisions and due to the fact we do have a small number of clubs entering fewer teams requiring some backfilling
- the League plans to publish the final divisional set up and draft fixtures for all teams & XIs on or before 20th December. This will allow clubs to make arrangements for their own special dates between January and March 2021.
Thanks in advance for your help with growing participation in 2021. Exciting times.