Included in the Surrey Championship 50th anniversary handbook, which can be collected from Wimbledon CC on Wednesday 11 April, is a competition to win two Test Match tickets for England v India at Lord's on Sunday 12th August. Make sure you pick up a copy and enter.
Please see below for all Terms and Conditions for this competition.
Terms & Conditions
1. Members of the Surrey Championship Executive and their families are not permitted to enter.
2. One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
3. This prize is not exchangeable for cash or other products.
4. Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won.
5. The competition winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed.
6. The competition winner will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than Friday, July 6th 2018.
7. Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
8. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the winner has not claimed the prize within 3 weeks of notification a new winner will be selected, and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize.
9. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The name of the winner will be published on the Surrey Championship web site.
11. Your details will not be shared with anyone else.
12. Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Surrey Championship.
13. The Surrey Championship reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time.
14. The Surrey Championship will only use your details to administer the prize should you win. If you are successful at winning, the Surrey Championship reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Surrey Championship Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as a winner.
15. The Surrey Championship reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice and at any time.
16. Travel to and from Lord's is not included.
17. CLOSING DATE Wednesday 30th June 2018.